Monday, February 8, 2010

Thy name is procrastination

PROCRASTINATION!

I don't think I'm the only writer who puts things off unless there's a deadline.  Unlike many writers, I find it hard to come up with good ideas. Once I do, I'm on a roll and there's not stopping the writing.

I think maybe I use my lack of ideas as excuses to procrastinate, because I love writing so much I can't think of any other reason.

Like the third part of the Novel Approach course.  I had absolutely no idea where the story was going to go at this point and now I do! So there'll be lots and lots of writing this evening.

So, I'd better get myself in gear (after being at work today) and empty the dishwasher, put a few other things away, and make tomorrow's lunches.

And, by the way, I bought a bathroom sink and faucets today. After three years, our bathroom is FINALLY going to be finished!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment