Okay. Well, wow ... here I am.
Writing my first post on my first blog is a little more difficult than I thought.
I'm sitting here with a very sore back. I'm glad I work at a hospital because, without the drugs and the care of my nurse friends I would have ended up on a stretcher (if I had actually been able to walk over to one and lay down) and never been able to drive home.
But now I'm here. I have a whole day stretching ahead of me and I can't do a single thing because of the darn back. The most comfortable chair in in the whole house for my back just happens to be the one in front of my computer. Does that not tell me something?
Last Wednesday was my first class in a year-long course called "A Novel Approach". By the end of 2010 eaach participant will have the first draft of a nove.
Yes, I did hand in my first 3,500 words. Yes, I do hae an idea of what I want this book to be about and where the story will go. Yes, I DO want to get those ideas down on paper.
But here I sit, procrastinating.
GET TO WORK!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment